Qitmeer signs Strategic MOU with MIFA(Qitmeer 于 2022 年 1 月 27 日在马来西亚吉隆坡举行的 2022 年工业进步论坛上与马来西亚先进工业协会 (MIFA) 签署战略谅解备忘录)

Qitmeer signs strategic MOU with MALAYSIA INDUSTRY FORWARD ASSOCIATION (MIFA) on 27th Jan. 2022, on INDUSTRY 4WRD FORUM 2022, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. The forum was officiated by H.E. Datuk Ahmad Amzad bin Hashim, Deputy Minister of MOSTI (Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation) Malaysia, and the MOU was also witnessed by H.E.

Qitmeer is the first public chain dedicated to serving the ecosystem of ethical finance, socially responsible investment and Islamic Finance, which aims to act as the overall financial infrastructure to seamlessly enhance financial inclusion. Qitmeer is a new generation public chain based on Block DAG which adopts a collaboration model in the mining over the traditional competitive model, thereby achieving a desirable balance of typical blockchain metrics, i.e., the security, decentralization and scalability.

MIFA is the leading community platform that provides outstanding members value relates to Malaysia Industry4WRD Policy. It connects related stakeholders, entrepreneurs, researchers, and policymakers with a strong voice of influence on the innovation, development, and market deployment of I4.0 & IR4.0 technologies & applications while stimulating and spearheading a favorable business environment. MIFA members focus on Nine (9) Key Pillars: Autonomous robots, Simulation, System Integration, Internet of Things, Cybersecurity, The Cloud, Additive Manufacturing, Big Data, and Analytics

Qitmeer and MIFA agreed to explore future use cases of Malaysia Ringgit based stable coin on layer 2 of Qitmeer, asset tokenization, payment gateway, joint development of NFT and DeFi etc. in MIFA and among its member high-tech companies in early 2022.

Qitmeer website: https://qitmeer.io/

MIFA website: https://mifa-i4.my/

Qitmeer 于 2022 年 1 月 27 日在马来西亚吉隆坡举行的 2022 年工业进步论坛上与马来西亚先进工业协会 (MIFA) 签署战略谅解备忘录。马来西亚科技创新部副部长拿督艾哈迈德·阿姆扎德·本·哈希姆(Datuk Ahmad Amzad bin Hashim)致开幕词并见证了Qitmeer和MIFA的谅解备忘录签署。

Qitmeer 和 MIFA 同意2022年在MIFA 及其成员高科技公司中探索基于马来西亚林吉特的稳定币在 Qitmeer 第 2 层、资产标记化、支付网关、NFT 和 DeFi 的联合开发等方面的未来使用场景。

关于 MIFA

MIFA 是提供与马来西亚工业进步政策相关会员单位价值的社区平台,它将利益相关者、企业家、研究人员和政策制定者与对工业4.0和工业革命4.0技术和应用的创新、开发和市场部署具有强大影响力的声音联系起来,同时刺激并引领有利的商业环境。 MIFA 成员专注于九 (9) 个关键支柱:全自动机器人、模拟、系统集成、物联网、网络安全、云计算、增材制造、大数据和分析。

关于Qitmeer

Qitmeer 是基于 BlockDAG 的新一代公链,致力于服务于伊斯兰金融、道德金融和社会责任投资的生态系统,从而增强金融包容性并创造社会影响力。与竞争模型相比,BlockDAG 在挖矿中的协作模型在安全性、开放性、公平性和可扩展性之间实现了典型区块链指标的理想平衡。Qitmeer 采用经典的 POW 共识和 UTXO 数据模型,设计了独特的资产发行机制,需要储备原生货币,符合核心伦理金融价值观。

1 Like